Fluid Distribution Header (FDH)
Fluid distribution headers are used as versatile manifolds in a variety of gas and liquid applications, providing a flow path with multiple outlets, similar to a large branch fitting. With an inlet on one end, a drain on the other end, and multiple outlets on either side, the Fluid Distribution Header uses Swagelok components for enhanced reliability. The unique body design with solidly mounted components eliminates twisting. Easily connect multiple Fluid Distribution Headers inline to create longer lengths.
How to Select a Fluid Distribution Header
- Determine the number and location of branch outlets. Branch outlets are available on the left, front, and right sides of the system, or on a combination of two sides.
- Choose whether your FDH will require a gauge. The FDH can be ordered with or without a Swagelok B model pressure gauge, a general-purpose stainless steel gauge.
- Choose whether your FDH will require a drain valve. The FDH can be ordered with or without a drain valve on the opposite end to drain the system.
Select from a variety of Swagelok valves to meet temperature and pressure requirements for specific applications, including the following:
- Swagelok 40G series instrumentation ball valves
- Swagelok 40 series instrumentation ball valves
- Swagelok 60T series process ball valves
- Swagelok 1 and 18 series integral bonnet needle valves
- Swagelok P4T and P6T plug valves
"Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.